• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

deleted

Doesn't it make them aggressive towards each other because they feel the need to protect their home from the other bun?

Awww theyre so cute, they will make a lovely couple :love:
Before I bonded Tilly and Timmy and Timmy and Mimi I had them in pens next to eachother for a few weeks. It made both bonds extremely easy :D
Btw is it just me or are your water bottles really high? :shock::lol:

i don't know, lots of people have rabbits live side by side before bonding, just thought i'd do that and let them get used to each other since they can't be bonded for another 3 weeks or so.

They will be swapping cages every day i think.

Should I separate them?

No, do what you and the bunnies feel is right Steph

I'd leave them side by side personally for a week or two pre-bonding :)

I did this with B&G and several other members do the same.

i don't know, lots of people have rabbits live side by side before bonding, just thought i'd do that and let them get used to each other since they can't be bonded for another 3 weeks or so.

They will be swapping cages every day i think.

Should I separate them?

I tried bonding like that and it resulted in aggression and injury :(

I imagine like every bond it depends on the individual buns.

Awww theyre so cute, they will make a lovely couple :love:
Before I bonded Tilly and Timmy and Timmy and Mimi I had them in pens next to eachother for a few weeks. It made both bonds extremely easy :D
Btw is it just me or are your water bottles really high? :shock::lol:

Some buns like the stretch. Buckley won't drink from a bottle unless he has to stand up for it :shock:

Back