• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donny's first time free ranging in the garden ^^ *Lots of pics :)*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Donny has had about 3 hours pelting around the garden and having his own little adventures ^^ I ended up moving the empty hutch (by myself:shock:) so I could block off the space where the barn is going again because it has an abundance of those plants that kill horses :shock: Although Donny seemed to not give a poop lol ^^ He just kept jumping down and running around there... So I spent half an hour blocking it off lol.. He's been climbing, hiding and turning everything into a game ^^

Climbing..
PICT0055.jpg

Lovely fuzzy bum haha ^^
PICT0052.jpg

In his new den xD
PICT0059.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0061-1.jpg

"Stop taking pictures mummy!!"
PICT0062.jpg

Being sneaky..
PICT0063.jpg

"Oooooo mummy.. Grandmummys plants taste reeeeally good" :roll:
PICT0064.jpg

"You're so embarrassing!! Stop with the pictures or I'ma keep running..."
PICT0065.jpg

"Why are you collecting my poops mummy... That's creepy.." (They're for the allotment lol xD
PICT0066.jpg

Maybe if I hide then she won't put me inside...
PICT0067.jpg

PICT0068.jpg

"Look at my handsomness mums"
PICT0069.jpg

"Yes, now close-up. And and and and, remember, show Poppy how big and handsome I am now" :roll:
PICT0070.jpg

"Ooooo, so tired now *yawn* Nap time ^^"
PICT0072.jpg

Had to fill in his digging hole..
PICT0071.jpg

Wow, one happy bun! Love the box of poos! :lol:

It's disgusting :lol: My mom hasn't soaked this lot yet :roll: This is 5 days worth :shock: Every time he moves he poops :lol: I'm having to chuck the latest ones when I clean him out :lol:

Donny is :love:

Not that im biased or anything :lol:

I know right :love: I wish I could change his name to Teddy because when he does his meerkat impression he looks like a teddy bear :lol: But he's used to Donny now :( ;) Named after Donatello from teenage mutant ninja turtles :love: :lol:

he is lovely, thats an awful lot of bunny poo :shock: :lol:

cas

I know :lol: according to my mom it's actually just over a weeks worth of poop because she didn't have enough room in the bucket :lol: There were other things in the bucket to be soaked lol. Not just his poop :lol:

Back