• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Work has begun on my hutch... U/d FINISHED!pics p94

chul

Staff member
Dad has begun to make it while I was away.. He proudly showed me it so far last night.. and it is MASSIVE :love:

Last edited:
I'd love to see it, as OH wants to start making one for Bramble and Bungee for when they move in together! :lol:

I'd love to see it, as OH wants to start making one for Bramble and Bungee for when they move in together! :lol:

I'll get photos this week. It is 6 foot by 3 foot and 2 foot high, made from strong wooden pallets

That's the sort of size I was thinking of. Didn't know if it was cheaper to buy or make. OH is keen to make, as he loves doing stuff like that. Are you having a run attached?

That's the sort of size I was thinking of. Didn't know if it was cheaper to buy or make. OH is keen to make, as he loves doing stuff like that. Are you having a run attached?

I am getting him to make a run, but I dont think it will be permanently attached. Not sure yet.

2011-06-06212743.jpg

And me proving the size...

2011-06-06212943.jpg

Back