• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jaja wont stop licking me!

lousilverfox

Mama Doe
I love jaja to bits but i cant do anything without him licking me.

Hes learnt to jump up onto the sofa, he climbs onto me and trys to lick my face.

When i try to stroke him, he moves his head so that he can lick my hand. He trys to even lick my husbands feet! :oops: Its non-stop licking all the time!

Also he follows me everywhere, i have to be really carefull how i walk about incase i step on him.

Hes great, just very full-on at the mo.

Hes around 10 weeks now i think. Im getting him netured soon so maybe this will calm him down a bit?

so is the licking just part of his personality do you think?

Yes, 100%, Biscuit does it as his show of affection towards us.

He'll sit and lick me for hours if i let him. He especially likes my hairy arm or bald head :shock:

He does lick absolutely everything, doors, door frames, carpets, windows, metal tables, people, lino, cardboard, clothes etc.

Yes, 100%, Biscuit does it as his show of affection towards us.

He'll sit and lick me for hours if i let him. He especially likes my hairy arm or bald head :shock:

He does lick absolutely everything, doors, door frames, carpets, windows, metal tables, people, lino, cardboard, clothes etc.

aww sounds like he loves you a lot!

I suposse i will just have to get use to the constant licking, still not keen on him licking my face though, for some reason his tounge/breath smells of baked beans and it really puts me off :lol:

My youngest bun Minky is a monster licker... he favourite place to lick is my feet :shock: It really tickles and she won't stop. Funny thing is she won't go near them if I have just had a bath or shower :shock::lol:

My youngest bun Minky is a monster licker... he favourite place to lick is my feet :shock: It really tickles and she won't stop. Funny thing is she won't go near them if I have just had a bath or shower :shock::lol:

haha, she only likes to lick you when your unwashed :lol:

I know a few people whos buns have become a bit less licky once they get them a bunfriend, are you planning to? Apparently they still lick, but not quite as intensely :D Definitely something to consider :)

Back