• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snip Snip De-Plumming Vibes Please/UD Recovering well

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
For a castration today as little Bilbo was very nervous when I dropped him off at the vet this morning. He is only a dinky wee boy with huge plums :lol: I may update with photos if and when he is home safe :)

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes. Milo visited the plum fairy and I was a wreck all day. I'm sure he will be fine and you will have him back before you know it.

Good De-Plumming Vibes from here :wave:

Biscuit: da plums are goods to gets rids of! They will slows you downs and means you can't binky as highs! They also stops you wantings to do the humpings all the time!!

Thank you everyone. I think your vibes must have worked because he is home now and very bright. He even tried to hump my slipper :shock:

He has also been nomming hay and doing lots of wees and poos. The vet has a new procedure where he used blue dye so Bilbo looks very deflated and blue underneath :oops:

Bilbo3.jpg

Bilbo1.jpg

Bilbo2.jpg

Thank you everyone :) He is nomming some more and sitting in his litter tray a lot. But he seems fine otherwise. He also did a big wee and flicked some of it at me :shock::lol:

Back