• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your DREAM rabbit situation?

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
Currently for me it would be to eventually have my three as a trio instead of a pair and a single, and attach the run to their hutch.

In the future though, my dreaaaaaam would be to have a group of lops in their own room in my house, or in a shed/aviary type set up. I'd like dwarf lops, mini lops, french lops and german lops... all rescues of course:love:

What about you?:wave:

Last edited:
I'd really like a rabbit room connected to an outside run.
The rabbit room would be next to my living room and would have a huge screen door I could just pull back. :)

I already posted in another thread but my dream group would be 3 nethies (my two Ben and Timmy, plus one smaller nethie with those tiny ears), my mini rex Jack, 1 lionhead, 1 dutch, and 1 holland lop.

They would free range the whole house, but i can't do that because my dogs and cats. Mine will have free range in my bedroom, the hallway, and the bathroom though and at some point I want to add an extension onto my room (like a sunroom) with a door leading to the outside and I think it would be neat if they had access to that extension plus through the sunroom door if there was an attached playhouse with an attached run.

blossom to bond with my trio. :)

Then in the far away future I'd like to become a vet, have lots of money and be able to afford a group of about 5 or 6 rabbits living in a huge outdoor set up. About 20ft x 10ft. :lol:

I'd rather like all my bunnies in either one large bunny swarming group, or an inside and an outside group, and to be able to have free range in the garden (never going to be possible).

My bunny dream is to have all mine bonded into one big group, and living in a big stable, and I could turn them out to play in a massive field and they'd be my little herd of bunnies!! Their stable would be in my imaginary yard where I would also have 1 of each breed of native UK pony!

I may have thought this through a little too often! But we can all dream :lol:

My dream would be that Buster and Lola would bond so they dont have to be shut in their creates half the time!

I'd like enough land and money to build lots of sheds, with big attached runs, and rescue loads of bunnies!!! It breaks my heart to see them unloved in animal sanctuaries etc :(

I'd LOVE a huge bonded group of 10-15 happy, healthy, rescue bunnies freeranging in my house..that's my dream :love:

But if you meant something that could ACTUALLY happen :lol:..I'd really love to get Sox a girlyfriend (which could actually happen in a few weeks!!:shock:). I'd love for them to be completely happy and healthy, also :love:xx

A room in my house permanently connected to a large, secure walk in aviary for 24/7 use. In the aviary would be part concrete, part grass and looooooots of wild herbs growing :D I'd have pots that I switch around, to prevent over-gobbling!

Then I'd allow the aviary to open onto my garden which would be lovely, but safe for buns :D

In the setup I'd have a huge load of varying bunbuns (all rescues!), all different sizes and shapes! :love:

Whats currently going to happen is - Maisey and Harry willl be bonded.
Getting to new hutch for them :D and extending Penny and Russells run to
8ft X 3ft :)

What i would dream to happen in the future - A whole colony of rescue Chocolate Dutch's , living in a 10ft X 8ft shed, with a 8ft x 10 ft avairy attached.

at the moment i want a aviary, and would love all 5 of mine to be bonded.
but when i move out i want a whole room for them, pimped out with tons of toys levels hidey houses ect and an aviary outside for when its a nice day.
id want them all to be perfectly healthy forever!
and for me to FINALLY get a job and beable to afford anything for them i wanted:D

A huge barn full of large rooms, and unlimited money to take in rescue rabbits.

But realistically, I'd like a group of ten who all got on in a massive outdoor enclosure, where I could go in and sit with them and have them hop all over me :D:D

Well I want to bond Cooper with Willow. That will be after Willows old enough to be speyed which is in September. Hope it works out, they will be an odd couple as Coopers a tiny bunny, only 1.3kg and Willows a flemish giant.

Then they will have half of my bedroom and Marlley and Dexter will have half of my bedroom.

I would love to give it a go at going for a quad with the four of them but don't think I'll risk it. When I was bonding the trio it didn't work out, hense why Coopers a single bun.

In the far, far future. I would love for my rabbits to have their own room, and then be freerange in it but to be allowed around the house for most of the day, would really love them to be free range full time but because of my cats and dogs thats not possible. I also would love another flemish giant or two as they have amazing personalitys.

I would love to have the set up i have now, but with my bramble back with me too. its been 3 months and still miss him

Back