• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody like a free pass? All gone.U/D 8th June...

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
I am doing a fundraiser for Windwhistle on 11th June. Full details in Fundraising section.

One of my helpers MAY not be able to come along and help. Therefore I will have a spare free pass. All I would ask in return is a couple of hours help in manning my stall.

Anybody interested if need be?

Last edited:
What kind of time would it be and what would one have to do :oops:

Antime between 10am and 4pm. Whatever would suit you best. I can work around other peoples' plans.

What would you have to do?

The tough part is talking to people about ....................BUNNIES! Something I am sure you would be happy to do.:D:D

Help with a table top game called 'What's in the Warren'
And sell some lovely goodies.

Don't worry, you wouldn't be on your own. There are usually two or three of us at any one time.

If you were coming anyway, this would save you some money.

I will contact my friend tomorrow to find out if she is or isn't able to come.

Either way, it would be lovely to meet you.

I have a family meal (daddy's birthday :D) at about 1-2 in Worcester city centre, but I'm not 100% sure of the time yet. So I could theoretically do 10-12/1 if that helps?

I'm kinda ... pretty shy ... when I first meet people though :oops:

EDIT: if there's anyone else that especially wants to do it you're welcome to over me :oops:

I am sure you would fit in perfectly.

Shyness will be forgotten once chatting about bunnies?

I have sent my friend a text. Just waiting to hear back from her.

Watch this space!!

What date is it again Di? I'm sure I could spare a coupla hours... and we can gossip with Theo... She can tell us about what pair of knickers she might be wearing next time she visits Jason the vet... :p:p:p

What date is it again Di? I'm sure I could spare a coupla hours... and we can gossip with Theo... She can tell us about what pair of knickers she might be wearing next time she visits Jason the vet... :p:p:p

:thumb::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

11th June. This Saturday.

What's this about knickers...........................?:shock::shock::shock:

Gutted i'm so far away - or i would help or come and support you!! Hope it goes well - good luck!! :wave: xx

i'd have gladly helped out but (hopefully) i will be trying to lick dave grohl at the isle of wight festival:love:

hope it goes well and if you ever do another worcester one, let me know as i'm less than an hour away from city centre:wave:

I found out my dad's meal is at 2pm in Worcs city centre so I'd need to leave at 1, I could theoretically do 10-1 or 11-1 if you still want me :oops:?

I'll brush up on my knowledge of the rescue you're doing the stall for, and I guess you're mostly selling stuff, educating people and doing a game thing too :oops:?

Also, if you check my selling threads I have 7 cardboard tubey things for guinea pigs, I can bring them along and you can sell them or keep them if you want :oops:

yaretzi, I have sent a text to my friend who may not be able to come. Still waiting for a reply.:roll::roll:

Yes, you are right in what you would need to be doing. The tubes could be another source of raising funds. Good idea.

I am going to e-mail the college this afternoon to see if they would let me have a couple more passes so either way, you and snowy could come along.:D:D

yaretzi, I have sent a text to my friend who may not be able to come. Still waiting for a reply.:roll::roll:

Yes, you are right in what you would need to be doing. The tubes could be another source of raising funds. Good idea.

I am going to e-mail the college this afternoon to see if they would let me have a couple more passes so either way, you and snowy could come along.:D:D

i'm comin too!

i'm comin too!

Oooooh goody, goody.

Just been chatting to a fellow dog walker on the phone and she is donating lots of books to sell at fundraiser. :D:D

A shop in town has let me buy things at wholesale price and then to sell on at retail price. :D:D

I hope lots of people are going to come as there is going to be lots of things to win and buy.

And of course...............plenty of bunny chat!!!:D:D

I hope Ruby is better after her fright yesterday. xx

Just remembered I have to pick up Penelope and Buzz from Starlight's Boarding on Saturday... and that's in Essex... I KNEW there was a reason I was hesitating before!

I will see whether I can pop in a bit later....

Just remembered I have to pick up Penelope and Buzz from Starlight's Boarding on Saturday... and that's in Essex... I KNEW there was a reason I was hesitating before!

I will see whether I can pop in a bit later....

Of course it would be great to see you but, I understand if you can't make it.
You will be there in spirit.

Noserubs to the furry crew xx

I still have a free pass. :D:D:D

Two others have also been given to me. One is already taken and the other maybe.

Anyone like to come along?

Don't worry I won't chain you to the stall!!!!!!!

There are lots and lots of things to see and do there. A brilliant day out all in all.

Like minded bunny people there, so be prepared for lots of rabbiting on!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back