• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of my birds :]

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Some pictures of my budgies from today :D

Edward and Hadley, if you notice Hadley looks abit messy. She flew into fly paper i didnt notice yesterday :(

new.jpg

Sookie
new2.jpg

All together

new3.jpg

and i got this on Friday, enjoying millet:love:
247830_10150211656138276_736348275_7064541_4033722_n.jpg

Thankyou i'm hoping to add a new one to my flock soon :love:

Also if i can get around my parents i'd love an indoor aviary ;)

I love their colors, theyre beautiful.

Just be sure if you add to your flock, no matter here its from, that you need to quarantine for 30-60 days. And that means no contact at all, separate rooms, washing up/changing clothes if they touch them between the birds. Many people have lost birds from not quarantining :(

I love their colors, theyre beautiful.

Just be sure if you add to your flock, no matter here its from, that you need to quarantine for 30-60 days. And that means no contact at all, separate rooms, washing up/changing clothes if they touch them between the birds. Many people have lost birds from not quarantining :(

Thankyou, i hope Hadleys feathers return to normal, they are all scraggly from washing glue off and not soft like the other 2 anymore :(

Thanks for the advice, i heard about quarantine but i wouldn't have thought about my clothes:oops: I do have a one budgie suitable cage just for future budgies so i will be careful about quarantine:wave:

Back