• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you like my run design?

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
This is going to be run for my 2 castrated male mini rex rabbits and eventuly a belgian hare. Its all covered apart from the wood chippings on the right hand side. Do you think its a good design? there will be furnishings when done - tunnels for instance.

runidea.png

Yes, I like that :wave:. Do the piggies get a run as well? Is that the whole of the garden, (having trouble working out if it is or not)?

Yes, I like that :wave:. Do the piggies get a run as well? Is that the whole of the garden, (having trouble working out if it is or not)?

The guinea's are getting the old 6ft x 4ft run on the grass in the main garden. no thats a bit at the back :)

I was thinking of putting stepping stones through the wood chippings but i think they may get coverd by chippings if the rabbs dig.

Back