• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

R.I.P phone charger.....

always found the phone charger the hardest thing to keep out of the way from mine - my last phone went through 4 before we moved house and it now lives in a different room

Uh oh....
He must have done it while I was packing. He was sat in my room while I was doing it and my phone charger was on the floor ready to be packed. It's my own silly fault :oops:

Ooops

I'm gonna have to nip home after work tomorrow to collect the new phone I got with my car before coming back here. Good job I have a spare phone lol

can you strip back the plastic, twist the wires together and cover with electrical tape?
virtually every cable in my house is like this due to escapee gerbils!

I don't think I can - it's chewed right through..... he was very neat though it's aclean cut :lol:

Should still be fixable if you have some wire strippers. Or even scissors and a careful hand. Mind you, a new phone charger is probably under £2 on ebay so maybe not worth it :lol:

I managed to fix these headphones! I never used them again (so it probably wasn't worth the effort :oops:), but I was just curious to see if they'd work again.
n510329362_2597517_6461726.jpg

So sorry for your loss! You will be missed phone charger! :(

Mr charger will be, phone is on one bar so I can't use it cos I need it. for my alarm tomorrow. I need to get my new phone from home but it's a 35 mile round trip so am gonna wait til I'm back in Sheffield for work tomorrow then get it

Back