• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your rabbits favourite toy?

Bunny-mum

Young Bun
For my two it's balls! They love picking them up and throwing them!

Also was thinking of getting One of those balls u put the pellets in should I get one or two? Do they need 1 each? X

Mine don't play with anything unless there is food involved. Unless you count sticklebricks :roll:

Stickle bricks?! So what do they usually build lol!

And as for oh socks even my bunnys aren't brave enough to touch them! :-@

wicker balls
Jeremy LOVES my bangles (theres a video on here of him playing with them) he also loves his cat bell toy and anything that russels esp. plastic bags. He steals them if he can and runs around shaking them.

small plastic flower pots that they can toss in the air! they chew willow balls but don't play with them. Occasionally they will play with plastic balls but very rarely now.

My 2 love those balls with treats in - for them it's anything fod orientated.

Just get one, I know with Binky and Bailey they both want what the other has so they'd only play with one at a atime together.

Mine have an interactive game, where they have to move the pieces to get the treat :D Think it's called teach and treat.

They also love foodballs, Lily likes her jingly ball, they love their ancol cat tunnels, and I recently purchased a cheap pop up tent (for cats) that Lewis loves to sit in.

Then there's the old faves such as carrot trees/carrot patches and lounging logs.

Mine like to throw about small plastic pots like an old coleslaw pot. They also like cardboard boxes out in the run and sit in them, turn them upside down, roll them along, chew them and generally seem to like them :)

I have also put some of their pellets in a very small cardboard box and done it back up and put in their run, they do not seem very keen on this and haven't managed to figure out there is food in it, maybe my 3 aren't very clever buns!:D

Back