• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Bun!

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Came out to the living room this morning to find that Milo had escaped last night. I found him sitting on my sofa just look at me with his cheeky eyes. On further investigation he hasn't chewed any wires (thankfully) but has has a field day on any piece of paper he could get his teef on :) My verdict is that he must be feeling better.

Last edited:
We have been out all day and I was worried that he might have escaped again :) Luckily he was where we left him.

Funniest thing this morning was that when I busted him he stomped at me! Shouldn't I be the one stomping?

Haha, at least you didn't get poo all over the sofa. :D
I offered Molly some parsnip the other day which he was really unimpressed with, he stomped at me and ran away. My face was doing this :shock:.

I am not quite sure what has happened to Milo but I think the vet stuck him with an extra dose of naughty when he was there on Thursday :shock: He is up to more mischief than normal now and is always trying to get behind the TV. I just got him out this morning from behind the TV and got thumped at again!

I might take him back to the vets today to see if I can have my sweet boy back because they have clearly swapped him for the naughty Milo.

I'll try to get some pictures tonight ;)

I wondered if this increased naughtiness was common after neuter. He is just being so cheeky and doing things he didn't before. Like just now he has spent 10 minutes throwing his food bowl around with pellets in it. He never did that before :roll: Plus he is constantly trying to get behind the TV.

Back