• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tuckerbunnies, amazing holiday accommodation!!

Not sure where to start.:oops:

First of all Maysie and Mike were both very very helpful when i first enquired about booking the buns in, immediate email responses at all times and very helpful pictures of which accommodation required (indoor or outdoor), along with pictures showing directions to their home if required:D:D:D

Dropped the buns off and was immediately impressed:D You would find it hard to get a hotel that looked after you as much as they do, they cater for every need of your bunnies and every bun including special needs:D My 2 were in a huge hutch in the outdoor shed with air conditioning, music and cctv!!!!:shock::shock: They had the huge hutch and also an indoor area below the hutch for exercise, they also have enormous runs outside for when they go in the garden to play and sunbathe:lol:

I received regular updates of how the buns had settled, if and what they had eaten and fabulous pictures from them being settled in, cctv on a night, them eating and also running around in garden and meeting other buns on holiday:D

All in all i can only say Tuckerbunnies is fabulous and really is a home from home.

My only real concern is........if my buns will want to come home with me tomorrow:shock::oops::lol:

They have been sooooo pampered and very well looked after:D

Very much appreciated:D and very much recommended:D:D

Very very big thank you to Maysie & Mike:D:D

It sounds like the buns have been living a life of luxury; it must be reassuring to know they've been well looked after. :D

Sounds brilliant. :D Would be interested to know how pleased they are to see you. I went out for four hours this afternoon, and Spenser was in the huff when I came back. :roll:

5 star isnt in it!! :shock::D

Am sure when i go to pick them up tomorrow they will hide at back of hutch under the bedding and say "please leave us here":lol:

Am sat here laughing now as i am very happy my buns have had 5 star holidays, if i can have them why cant they:D:oops::lol:

5 star isnt in it!! :shock::D

":lol:Am sure when i go to pick them up tomorrow they will hide at back of hutch under the bedding and say "please leave us hereAm sat here laughing now as i am very happy my buns have had 5 star holidays, if i can have them why cant they:D:oops::lol:

Thats if Maysie can part with them now :lol:
They will have had a great holiday with Tuckerbunnies

i would love to be able to board mine there but i'm miles away and eric doesn't travel well.

doubt it would be a valid enough reason to OH and son for us to move up that way so that if we ever go away, the buns could go to tuckerbunnies:lol:

Oh Wow 'Thank You' so much for the very kind words and so glad you liked our facilities.
We wanted a special place that rabbits could come for a holiday and we wanted it like we would want for our buns with big hutches and runs and space, it was my dream and Mike made it all come true by working so many hours a day insulating, painting and building hutches and play pens inbetween cleaning out and looking after our rabbits and so when we get comments like this it makes us very happy and proud as all the hard work has been worthwhile :D

Thank You very much Jo

Maysie & Mike :wave:
xx

Maysie & Mike:wave:

I really cant believe you have managed to move house:shock:, with all your buns and belongings:shock::shock: and still build, insulate and have a fantastic set up for all the holiday buns:D:shock::shock:, inside and outside, as well as fabulous accommodation for all your buns in the garage ( which really isnt a garage anymore, more of a luxury hotel:D:lol:) all within a very very short space of time.

I just hope my buns really appreciate their time at their 5 star hotel and they will definately be returning, when i can afford my next holi:roll::lol:

Every bun deserves a holi like mine have had!:D

P.S. If anyone spots a harlequin fawn lionhead and a back lionhead with 2 white front socks hitch hiking along the a689 towards the a19 then towards scotch corner they are heading for Tuckerbunnies and have left home:cry::shock::lol:

Omg your neighbours house is very expensive! Only wish i could afford it and buns would be next door:lol:

I guess they are keeping with 5 star accommodation for neighbouring buns:lol:

Youve got to pay for the area and it really is a very nice area, am afraid a lottery win i would need:shock::oops:

Maysie & Mike:wave:

I really cant believe you have managed to move house:shock:, with all your buns and belongings:shock::shock: and still build, insulate and have a fantastic set up for all the holiday buns:D:shock::shock:, inside and outside, as well as fabulous accommodation for all your buns in the garage ( which really isnt a garage anymore, more of a luxury hotel:D:lol:) all within a very very short space of time.

I just hope my buns really appreciate their time at their 5 star hotel and they will definately be returning, when i can afford my next holi:roll::lol:

Every bun deserves a holi like mine have had!:D

P.S. If anyone spots a harlequin fawn lionhead and a back lionhead with 2 white front socks hitch hiking along the a689 towards the a19 then towards scotch corner they are heading for Tuckerbunnies and have left home:cry::shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

They have just said they are stopping another month :shock::lol:

An hour and 20 mins from me :( Depends whether my parents would take them that far. Do you have a website ? :wave:

My satnav said an hour and i done it within 30 mins ( wasnt speeding) came from Hartlepool and was straight road down.

Believe me if its a choice of an hour or so drive to Tuckerbunnies or half hour drive to somewhere else take the first option, you will very much appreciate it. Where are you coming from?

My satnav said an hour and i done it within 30 mins ( wasnt speeding) came from Hartlepool and was straight road down.

Believe me if its a choice of an hour or so drive to Tuckerbunnies or half hour drive to somewhere else take the first option, you will very much appreciate it. Where are you coming from?

west yorkshire, halifax area :wave:

Back