• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no!! Wish I could do something :( (Conti babies)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
On my facebook there is a rescue in Tamworth that has recently had people dump a lot of rabbits and g-pigs at their door :(

And they have found homes for most of them bar 2 g-pigs and 3 baby conti giants :( I wish I could do something :( But there is no way my mom would let me have anymore.. :( One day I'm going to have my own rescue and try to educate people on looking after small animals :)

Someone put on the guinea pig one;
"Can I put em wiv my rabbits?"
And THANK GOD! 2 people said "rabbits and guinea pigs should never be together" Ahhh, and relax :D although someone else put (and you can imagine him saying it from his picture) "then why do ashend farm hav em 2geva" ... a lady said that they were raised together but :?

I just wish I could take all of the animals they have that need homes :( But I'd end up on that programme on sky lmao :lol: Animal Hoarder ;)

It's a very tough time for rescues near me at the moment with so many people getting rid of their pets. I hope the Conti babies find good homes quickly.

Back