• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues/Sanctuaries- Do you have a sample adoption rehoming form please?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
I have a lady who would like to rehome two rescue buns, but haven't sorted out the adoption rehoming form yet.

I'd appreciate any template that i could use or sample so i could create my own.

Thanks alot x

P.s also- other than a homecheck and insisting upon rwa min standards for hutch and run, feeding guidelines etc, is there anything else it would be helpful to provide the new owners with?

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I have a lady who would like to rehome two rescue buns, but haven't sorted out the adoption rehoming form yet.

I'd appreciate any template that i could use or sample so i could create my own.

Thanks alot x

P.s also- other than a homecheck and insisting upon rwa min standards for hutch and run, feeding guidelines etc, is there anything else it would be helpful to provide the new owners with?

Any help would be appreciated. Would be great to get these two rehomed out to a loving home, then i will have space again for two more in need.

Last edited:
Back