• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

return from holiday and Moet has died

gil

Mama Doe
just got back from a weeks holiday to learn that wee Moet died in her sleep on Thursday night. :( Our neighbour was looking after our bunnies when we were away so he found her on friday morning. Moet was 7 years old but she leaves behind her oh Chandon! :(
i now need to decide what to do with him, i've got a trio of females all around 5/6 yrs old so wondering if its a good idea to try and bond him with the trio. my other 2 bunnies are a bonded pair so don't think its a good idea to bond him in with them.
our neighbour was quite upset about it all and offered to help us bury Moet in our garden.

yes, it was a shock-our neighbour thought about phoning us but as it was only yesterday and we were coming back today thought it was better to wait until we got back and tell us personally. before we went away i had all the rabbits out for their monthly groom and nail trim and check over so i had spent some time with Moet as she had quite long hair round her head and had clipped her nails etc.

thanks, we keep popping out to see chandon, he looks so lost without moet :(
i'm glad i spent time with her before we went away as i had given her lots of cuddles. she was a very affectionate wee bunny and would give you kisses!

Back