• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my baby boy snowball <3

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
he was getting jealous of all these pictures of bubbles ;)
IMG_4569.jpg

muuuuum, you got presents for me in your bag?

IMG_4568.jpg

quick, she's on to me - ruuuuun

IMG_4567.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

there's nothing for me there *humph*

thanks everyone :)

He is so lovely:love::love: Has he had a look at his new friend yet?:D
:oops: i was hoping no-one would ask that. i made a bit of a mistake :oops:

i took snowball out of his cage (he is free-ranging in the hall until the crate arrives monday) i put bubbles in the cage and watched her.
snowball was in the living room running round.

he had his tail up and kath said that was a good sign.

so i just sat there while he was smelling her through the bars :oops: just as kath started to warn me, snowball interrupted her and tried to bite bubbles :oops:
totally my fault and i was irresponsible, i shouldn't have let him near the cage - the cage is his territory after all - luckily, both are fine though :)

he really wants to get to her as well. every time i open the living room door, he's there like a shot trying to sneak in to get to her :lol:

I see he found the fags ;);)
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

Gosh I am dreading introducing Poppy to a friend:oops: Did it scare you when he tried to bite her or were you calm? I'm fine introducing a dog to a pack..it doesnt worry me at all but I am really dreading bonding Poppy:oops:

Gosh I am dreading introducing Poppy to a friend:oops: Did it scare you when he tried to bite her or were you calm? I'm fine introducing a dog to a pack..it doesnt worry me at all but I am really dreading bonding Poppy:oops:

bit of both really.
i didn't jump up screaming or anything, but i did snatch him away from the cage :oops:

it wasn't his fault he tried to bite her though, it was totally his territory that she was sat in, so completely understandable. it was irresponsible of me - especially considering how he lost part of his ear :oops::oops:

Aw bless don't be nervous :) as long as we are there to oversee things and intervene if someone gets a little bit over-eager, it should be fine :)

Back