• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the fab pack that came with bubbles from tameside rescue

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
first a couple of sneaky piccys of bubbles ;)
IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4565.jpg

and then this great information pack that came with her :)
loads and loads of great leaflets, money off vouchers and a sample packet of burgess excel pellets :)

IMG_4572.jpg

how great is that info pack? :)

Bubbles is a truly delightful ladybun, and the pack is fantastic. Is she settling in well? :wave:

what?! who?! how?! where?! i'm 'off sick' for a few days and i miss this!!!!

chinchilla bunnehs rock:thumb:

Wow I didnt realise it was that much I would have put it in the boot and forgotten it if I had!

:lol::lol:
couldn't believe it when i opened it and saw everything that was in it!
there were actually more leaflets than in the picture as well. i couldn't fit all of them in!!!

Bubbles is a truly delightful ladybun, and the pack is fantastic. Is she settling in well? :wave:

thanks, she's settling in fabulously, can't believe how relaxed she is considering the long journey home and new environment etc. especially since she won't be used to a lucas being around! she's doing very well :)

That is fantastic! :shock: And Bubbles is gorgeous :love:
impressive isn't it :D
she sure is, she's a sweetheart.
she asked for nose rubs from me twice :) once when kath was here and once when i got home earlier :)

what?! who?! how?! where?! i'm 'off sick' for a few days and i miss this!!!!

chinchilla bunnehs rock:thumb:

:lol:
i hope you weren't actually ill? are you ok?

i kept it on the down low ;) everyone knew i was going to see her today, not many knew she was coming home with me :)

Looks great! I got a great pack off walsall rspca with leaflets and info on belle and her fave foods!

Looks great! I got a great pack off walsall rspca with leaflets and info on belle and her fave foods!

aw that's really nice :) it's good to have info like that to come home with isn't it :)
bubbles appears to love hay. i thought snowball was a good hay eater, but she has demolished in one afternoon what would have lasted snowball until tomorrow :lol:

:lol:
i hope you weren't actually ill? are you ok?

i kept it on the down low ;) everyone knew i was going to see her today, not many knew she was coming home with me :)

she's gorgeous. i hope everything goes smoothly with the bond:D

(yup. ill. nasty kidney infection)

Back