• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hate feeling like a failure :(

chul

Staff member
Just got home from my honeymoon to find my sister hadn't done as I told her to with the rabbits :( they were in a right state :( :( its my fault for going away but I thought she'd do as I told her :(

Oh no that's awful but you're not to blame, you thought she would look after them. It's her fault, not yours xxx

Its not your fault Chul, your sister didnt give you any reason beforehand that she wouldnt be reliable did she..

Hope you had a fab wedding and honeymoon too! :wave:

Its not your fault Chul, your sister didnt give you any reason beforehand that she wouldnt be reliable did she..

Hope you had a fab wedding and honeymoon too! :wave:

No, she looked after them perfect when I went awat for a weekend :( I feel so so bad for them. As soon as I walked in the front door I had to clean them out, the cage was soaked and both have stained feet and matted bums now :( she didn't fill the litter tray with hay :(

That's terrible!! At least you're back now to look after them properly! Hope you had a lovely honeymoon :wave:

No, she looked after them perfect when I went awat for a weekend :( I feel so so bad for them. As soon as I walked in the front door I had to clean them out, the cage was soaked and both have stained feet and matted bums now :( she didn't fill the litter tray with hay :(

Its not your fault at all hun. My friend/neighbour did the same to me a few months ago. I left written instructions and everything and when i got back after 7 days poor Buster had no food a few strands of hay and about half an inch of water left in his bottle, my whole kitchen was covered in poops as his litter tray was saturated with wee and he didnt want to get in it. He stank! I was so upset and hurt and when i asked her about it she said o sorry i thought id get gavin (her OH) to do it as i was to busy and i didnt tell him what needed doing :evil: I wont be letting her look after them next time as i have Lola now too so theres 2 creates that need doing. Not sure what im going to do with them though :?

Its not your fault at all hun. My friend/neighbour did the same to me a few months ago. I left written instructions and everything and when i got back after 7 days poor Buster had no food a few strands of hay and about half an inch of water left in his bottle, my whole kitchen was covered in poops as his litter tray was saturated with wee and he didnt want to get in it. He stank! I was so upset and hurt and when i asked her about it she said o sorry i thought id get gavin (her OH) to do it as i was to busy and i didnt tell him what needed doing :evil: I wont be letting her look after them next time as i have Lola now too so theres 2 creates that need doing. Not sure what im going to do with them though :?

Terrible. Why don't people just tell the truth - and say they're sorry but they are too busy to take on that commitment.

Terrible. Why don't people just tell the truth - and say they're sorry but they are too busy to take on that commitment.

I know and the thing is she offered to look after him, i wasnt even going to ask her but she said it was no problem and she wanted to. Maybe she felt obliged to as i always look after her pets when she's away. I felt even more annoyed because i look after her animals so well when she goes away. I even sat in her flat for an hour each day with her cat so he wasnt lonely (i felt bad about giving him food and then leaving him til the evening on his own) and he pooped all over the floor which i cleaned up everyday. She didnt do Busters tray once, so much for friends eh!

Back