• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do I get the stomp?

Bunny-mum

Young Bun
Every time i put anxious back their hutch she stamps at me! She isn't a grumpy bunny! And loves coming out for a cuddle and a run about but when ever I put her back she stomps at me!

matthew does it. i think it counts as:
how dare you pick me up? and
how dare you put me down?:lol:

Harley does this :L I guess he's either annoyed at me taking him out, I've annoyed him whilst he's been out, or he doesn't want to go in :lol:

Its annoyance. Lola does it when im trying to put her back in at the end of the night and Buster does it whilst im preparing their breakfast (he wants it quicker than im doing it :roll:)

My lionheads stomp in the middle of the night over nothing :roll: I think sometimes they annoy each other and stomp at each other rather than anything else :roll:

My foster girls do it in the morning when I put them in their run in their morning and then again when I put them in their hutch at night!! In fact any time I need to move them they thump when I put them down. Moody girls!

My lionheads stomp in the middle of the night over nothing :roll: I think sometimes they annoy each other and stomp at each other rather than anything else :roll:

Jenson does this! Well, I'm not sure, I class as thumping. Middle of the night for no reason I can determine, he thumps once, then 20 seconds later again, and this continues till I get up and talk to him and ask what's up.

I have to leave a light on for him as strangely it seems to help (watch as I speak too soon!). Thankfully he doesn't always do it. I wonder if it's a fox outside but I haven't seen one, everyone thinks I'm mad and he wouldn't be able to tell, but I think he can.

In the middle of the night I think when mine thump it's more of a reaction to hearing a strange noise than being annoyed. Very annoying though, I can't sleep if they're thumping because I worry there could be something outside they're scared of

Back