• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my shed! :D almost finished!

that green tarpolin thing is all my storage boxes and things underneith:)
2hxsgf7.jpg

qqahjc.jpg

i have herbs in that pot now:)
2dl7uqd.jpg

2zq77kg.jpg

j638zr.jpg

308w17n.jpg

20u1n3b.jpg

plumming stuff and lino on corners to stop them from chewing it!
2imb72h.jpg

107teug.jpg

29mn1x2.jpg

t0003k.jpg

took out the window and put mesh for when it's really hot
2le5gzm.jpg

thanks emma:)
im really wanting to make an aviary! then split it in two so have the shed on one side and the huth for lilly and val on the other but im not sure how much it woul cost :/! .. how much did all the supplies for yours cost?

it looks AMAZING by the way, lucky bunnies!

Ohh I'm not sure I will have to work it out. I know the door alone cost £15. :shock:
Then loads of deck boars and mesh, lots of wood for the roof.
Staples and a staple gun. :lol:

I think there's lots of other things but my mind has gone blank right now! :lol: It will be great if you can have an attached aviary run. :)

Ohh I'm not sure I will have to work it out. I know the door alone cost £15. :shock:
Then loads of deck boars and mesh, lots of wood for the roof.
Staples and a staple gun. :lol:

I think there's lots of other things but my mind has gone blank right now! :lol: It will be great if you can have an attached aviary run. :)

hmm, i may have to save up my birthdays in just over a week so i can save some of that money! .. i would love an aviary it means the buns could get used to each other too, without poor thumper getting attacked! and it would be easier for me to clean ect, ill have to talk to my dad about it ill be stealing ideas from your videos and pictures haa :lol:

Blimey we have some lovely set ups on RU :love: thats really nice, I was just looking at Mischief & Tinkers one aswell - the only thing I'm going to get that I haven't atm - which my neighbour gave me the idea is a thermometer to hang on the wall of mine. Much easier to keep track on the temperature that way I think. Can you open the window on yours? Just had another look and saw you've put mesh panelling instead, I think I'm going to do that if this heat carries on although I've pinned the cat flap up and the window does open :wave:

Blimey we have some lovely set ups on RU :love: thats really nice, I was just looking at Mischief & Tinkers one aswell - the only thing I'm going to get that I haven't atm - which my neighbour gave me the idea is a thermometer to hang on the wall of mine. Much easier to keep track on the temperature that way I think. Can you open the window on yours? Just had another look and saw you've put mesh panelling instead, I think I'm going to do that if this heat carries on although I've pinned the cat flap up and the window does open :wave:

i agree there are some gorgeous big setups!:love:
im hoping for an aviary as soon as possibly then i will be completely happy haa:)

i agree there are some gorgeous big setups!:love:
im hoping for an aviary as soon as possibly then i will be completely happy haa:)

Yes aviaries are fab :D- about time they started making special rabbit aviaries with the roof/shelves/ramps etc fitted they sell them for cats/budgies/dogs even, I've not yet seen a 'rabbit' one, it's all DIY adaptations that are made, never mind the buns don't mind.:lol:

Yes aviaries are fab :D- about time they started making special rabbit aviaries with the roof/shelves/ramps etc fitted they sell them for cats/budgies/dogs even, I've not yet seen a 'rabbit' one, it's all DIY adaptations that are made, never mind the buns don't mind.:lol:

haaaa:lol:

Back