• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischief's "feed me face" !

:shock: :love::love::love::love:

DSCF2945.jpg

and one of him doing his bugs bunny impression showing off his annoying teefs which *all going well* are coming out on thursday!! :D Vibes please? xx

DSCF2946.jpg

Last edited:
Aww :love: Is it okay if I ask about his teeth? How much is it costing you? and is it just his front teeth? And how will he eat? Or are his back teeth still good?

Sorry :lol: It's just Poppy has terrible teeth and although she has started eating for herself the vet said all of her back teeth would eventually fall out :? And that we could have the front ones taken out instead of her going under every few months for them to be burred :? She kind of sucks her food until it's soft then munches the rest :)

Aww :love: Is it okay if I ask about his teeth? How much is it costing you? and is it just his front teeth? And how will he eat? Or are his back teeth still good?

Sorry :lol: It's just Poppy has terrible teeth and although she has started eating for herself the vet said all of her back teeth would eventually fall out :? And that we could have the front ones taken out instead of her going under every few months for them to be burred :? She kind of sucks her food until it's soft then munches the rest :)

hi :wave: I don't mind at all, you can ask all you want. :)

Well Mischief has an unaligned jaw so his front teeth, top and bottom never met up and couldn't wear down. :( The top 2 fell out so the bottom 2 still continue to grow so have to be burred every month. This however is becoming very stressful taking Mischief to the vets and him having this isn't fair. It's getting quite expensive too at £10.50 a month. We decided it is kinder for him to have them out, he doesn't use them to eat with anyway as he can't chew with them as he has no top teeth. He chews using the back teeth so will still be able to eat fine when they are gone. It will cost about £80-£100 for them out, it may sound expensive but works out cheaper than having them burred every month for a year!

Most of his back teeth are ok but a few months ago he had a tooth burred down because a spur formed on it. This meant he had to have a general anesthetic op which was worrying but worth it. :) He will need that back tooth burring down every 6-12 months so not too bad. *fingers crossed it doesn't come any sooner!* I think that's it, well I certainly hope so!

hi :wave: I don't mind at all, you can ask all you want. :)

Well Mischief has an unaligned jaw so his front teeth, top and bottom never met up and couldn't wear down. :( The top 2 fell out so the bottom 2 still continue to grow so have to be burred every month. This however is becoming very stressful taking Mischief to the vets and him having this isn't fair. It's getting quite expensive too at £10.50 a month. We decided it is kinder for him to have them out, he doesn't use them to eat with anyway as he can't chew with them as he has no top teeth. He chews using the back teeth so will still be able to eat fine when they are gone. It will cost about £80-£100 for them out, it may sound expensive but works out cheaper than having them burred every month for a year!

Most of his back teeth are ok but a few months ago he had a tooth burred down because a spur formed on it. This meant he had to have a general anesthetic op which was worrying but worth it. :) He will need that back tooth burring down every 6-12 months so not too bad. *fingers crossed it doesn't come any sooner!* I think that's it, well I certainly hope so!

Thank you :D Yeah, our vets is okay price wise but it is still about £14 for burring and she's getting spayed once her teeth are sorted so it's a lot for a bunny to take I think :( Especially one who hates the vets lol.
It's about £100 for me to have her teeth out and if they grow back then they do it again for free but I hope it wouldn't come to that :? I just keep stressing because my mom said if she has them out, and her back ones fall out, I have no idea how she will eat, and it will just mean more syringe feeding which she hates :( And she'll have to be pts :shock: :cry: My moms a bit heartless about the situation..
But thank you :) And I hope he's okay thursday :love:

Thank you :D Yeah, our vets is okay price wise but it is still about £14 for burring and she's getting spayed once her teeth are sorted so it's a lot for a bunny to take I think :( Especially one who hates the vets lol.
It's about £100 for me to have her teeth out and if they grow back then they do it again for free but I hope it wouldn't come to that :? I just keep stressing because my mom said if she has them out, and her back ones fall out, I have no idea how she will eat, and it will just mean more syringe feeding which she hates :( And she'll have to be pts :shock: :cry: My moms a bit heartless about the situation..

Thanks, I hope it goes well too. :)

I'm sure your vet wouldn't suggest having them out if they thought all the back ones would come out. :) You are so lucky that the vets will do it for free if the teeth grow back! We will have to pay again. :roll: :p

Thanks, I hope it goes well too. :)

I'm sure your vet wouldn't suggest having them out if they thought all the back ones would come out. :) You are so lucky that the vets will do it for free if the teeth grow back! We will have to pay again. :roll: :p

Oh, I thought all vets did it for free if they did lol :lol: We have the vets in a week and a half for her checkup so I'll write down all of my questions again haha :lol: They prepare themselves for when I go in, armed with notebook and pen! :lol:

Always good to see Mischief, whatever kind of face he is wearing.:love: Good luck for his next dental adventure. :wave:

:lol: how ironic that he's sat in front of the piggie food!

:wave: gummy bunnies get on much better than you would think. Grace sucks her herbs, pellets and hay down like Lady and the Tramp eating spaghetti, I just tear spring greens smaller for her and grate things like carrots. I don't think her back teeth will just fall out, your vet should check her back teeth when he removes the front ones and as long as they are healthy they shouldn't just fall out :wave: PM me if you want any more info I don't want to hijack the thread :lol:

Back