• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look who i brought home today :D meet bubbles :D:D:D

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
this is our gorgeous new girly bubbles :)
IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4474.jpg

she is adorable. she is very friendly and has settled in already. can't believe how calm she is. tootling round and exploring already :D

thank you to kath for taking me through and to elaine from tameside rescue for letting me adopt her :)

Oh my, what a wee darling she is! :love: My rabbit nephew has that cottage, but he doesn't go in it. :roll:

thank you everyone, am so happy :D she's gorgeous, i love her already :)

Oh my, what a wee darling she is! :love: My rabbit nephew has that cottage, but he doesn't go in it. :roll:

Hehe, snowball has never used it either. Me and Kath thought she was going to get stuck because the entrance hole is tiny and she has a rather large bottom (bubbles not kath ;)) but she fits just fine :)

thank you everyone, am so happy :D she's gorgeous, i love her already :)

Hehe, snowball has never used it either. Me and Kath thought she was going to get stuck because the entrance hole is tiny and she has a rather large bottom (bubbles not kath ;)) but she fits just fine :)

Oh another one of those threads ;)

Thanks everyone :)
Won't be bonding for a few weeks yet, she was only spayed a few weeks ago :)

Awwww, what a pretty girl .... she has the best name too. ;) :love:

;) awesome name :D
her name is part of the reason i chose her, i had a rabbit called bubbles as a child :)

Back