• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Lodge has lodgers!

blackspots

Warren Scout
Shame the sun isn't shining, but I'm very proud of it anyway. This is the 8ft by 5ft playhouse we got from freecycle, some months ago now. It has been stripped, re-painted, re-felted and has an attached 7ft by 5ft run. It is home to Dandy, Domino, Sherbert, Cinnamon, Oscar and Murphy.
DSC03991.jpg

DSC03986.jpg

Dandy being the doorman!
DSC03990.jpg

DSC03989.jpg

DSC03992.jpg

DSC03993.jpg

Now I just hope they all re-litter train themselves.

Wow the lodge is fantastic and it's nice to see such a lovely group of mixed race buns.:lol:

not jealous, not jealous, not jealous................cannot convince myself. I'm JEALOUS !!! It looks amazing, well done and lucky you :D

not jealous, not jealous, not jealous................cannot convince myself. I'm JEALOUS !!! It looks amazing, well done and lucky you :D

:lol: It's lovely, really nice, the bunnies are clearly much loved :love:

Thankyou for your lovely comments everyone. I am pretty proud of it, and very glad it is finally habitable. The buns came indoors at Easter for bonding and only went back out this week!

OriginalFlintstone - I have caught Dandy and Dom having a nibble of the decking! My OH noticed so I changed the subject quickly ha ha! I think they will soon realise it doesn't taste very interesting.

My next plan is to turn the run into a 'mini-garden'. I'm going to pot up lots of bunny friendly plants and put them in on a rotation so they have chance to rejuvenate between munching.

Brilliant! Love the colours too, very happy bunnies, well done :wave:

Is this the w/h that fell against your neighbours car? - Or have I got the wrong poster? :oops:

Brilliant! Love the colours too, very happy bunnies, well done :wave:

Is this the w/h that fell against your neighbours car? - Or have I got the wrong poster? :oops:

Yes, it was the base that did all the damage! It has redeemed itself now :lol:

Back