• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Painting my playhouse today for kas and stu PICCIES

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
This is my second option of a home if madam won't let him share the room when they are bonded. It will be neutral to them both. I've already done the inside & the Lino. Just need to talk my brother into doing another aviary.

Last edited:
033.jpg

032.jpg

Looks lovely, how long does it take to dry? I did the outside of my shed and I can't remember how long that took but I want to do the inside but they will go spac if I lock the cat flap for too long keeping them in the aviary bit, I'm wondering if I'd be better unscewing the ply I've got fixed in there and painting then re-fixing.:wave:

Looks lovely, how long does it take to dry? I did the outside of my shed and I can't remember how long that took but I want to do the inside but they will go spac if I lock the cat flap for too long keeping them in the aviary bit, I'm wondering if I'd be better unscewing the ply I've got fixed in there and painting then re-fixing.:wave:

Inside took a couple of hours to dry. I ended up doing 3 coats of cream in the end so took all day.

Oh wow, it looks lovely. :love: I used the willow inside my kennel. :D I love the floor too.

Vicki, it dries really quickly, especially in the warm weather. When I did the inside of the kennel, I put the bunnies back inside after about an hour (it's well ventilated though with mesh on 2 sides so paint fumes weren't a problem).

Back