• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post Neuter Poops

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Milo had his neuter on Thursday and is sort of eating but not his usual amount. Also his poops are small and dark and there are not many. Should I be worried or is this normal?

If he's not eating as much as normal there's going to be difference in his output, I'm sure he'll pick up in a few days. But definitely keep an eye on him.

All my buns are like this post op- but usually return to normal within a few days. Just keep an eye on him and make sure he is eating - maybe give him some of his favourite things - but if he isn't eating anything then go straight back to vets.

Spenser's were small and dark to begin with. It took him quite a while to get fully back to normal. Is Milo eating his pellets?

Cooper stopped eatting for five days after his neuter and he went days with out pooing too. When he did poo they were dark and half the size of his normal poos.

Back