• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lops putting their ears on each other.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Smoo always puts her ear over Grim. I always used to say she was protecting him as he's quite ill. Well today Smoo is recovering from anaesthetic and she's really floppy. And for the first time I saw Grim with his ear on her. :love:

Oh awhhH! bajsnsjsknfkjabflenjgnfa Grim and Smoo are SO squeedorable :oops:

I looveee it when they do that! Sometimes I rearrange mine so they have an ear over each :D Happened once or twice naturally and I decided it was supercute and needed to happen more often :D They don';t seem to mind, perhaps they just think I'm bonkers. but yes, EARCUDDLES :love::love::love:

He was also 'cleaning' her. Which involves lots of dribbles as he has no front teeth. He makes her spiky so I know when he's been doing it and I squee at them. :love:

If you ever want an inventive way of killing me, just make him angry enough to bite me wiv his gummy little tiny bunny mouf and watch me die of squee overload :love:

Noooooo. When I have to clean his nose he hates it so much he bites me. :(
It makes me feel worse because he can't hurt me and I'm probably hurting him. :(
But I make up for it with treats.

Actually if you can make yourself taste like bread I'm sure he'd bite you. ;)

Noooooo. When I have to clean his nose he hates it so much he bites me. :(
It makes me feel worse because he can't hurt me and I'm probably hurting him. :(
But I make up for it with treats.

Actually if you can make yourself taste like bread I'm sure he'd bite you. ;)

Do you still squeak at him as if he hurt you? So as not to offend him and let him think he's still a 'real man' with his scary bitey teefs?

What treats does he have? I bet it'd be hard to eat a fenugreek crunchy with no teefies :(

I'd bathe myself in bread juice to get a bite off Grim :love:

:lol:
I usually just let him bite me. :oops:

He loves bread more than anything in the world. Once I was holding his ears and he smelled some bread and I think he would have pulled them off to get to it if I hadn't let go. :shock:

He doesn't like fenugreek crunchies. In fact he doesn't like most things. I think it's because a lot of them hurt his teeth. :( But he has bread most days. I believe it helps him even if it's not recommended for bunnies. He also likes raisins and will have a bit of dried papaya every now and then. And he loves dry porridge oats but won't eat them soggy. :lol: Apart from soggy pellets that's all he eats. But he's a happy bunny.

Back