• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A free ranging Rug

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Someone enjoyed themselves!
DSCF5481.jpg

DSCF5482.jpg

DSCF5489.jpg

DSCF5493.jpg

DSCF5500.jpg

And a sand bath after all that exercise
DSCF5501.jpg

:love::love::love:

Love Rogue sitting in his sand bath.

Today for the first time in about 4 months, saw the woman I clean for hampster.

I felt so bad, as I put my finger in to pat him, he was so shocked he flipped over. I really thought I gave him a heart attack. He is over 2 and a half now.

He looked good but ever so slow.

Very cute :love: Out of interest what time does she get up? I know many people who don't let their hamsters out for free range because 'they're always asleep' when I know this isn't the case.

Very cute :love: Out of interest what time does she get up? I know many people who don't let their hamsters out for free range because 'they're always asleep' when I know this isn't the case.

Erm, she gets up a good few times a day. She'll wake up for a bit on a morning, a bit early afternoon and wakes up for the evening about 8-9 generally.
I just wake them up if they're not awake and get them into the right habit for me.

I've never had a hamster who was always asleep. Even in Roccos last weeks I saw him a few times a day and he did nothing at all but eat and sleep :)

:love::love::love:

Love Rogue sitting in his sand bath.

Today for the first time in about 4 months, saw the woman I clean for hampster.

I felt so bad, as I put my finger in to pat him, he was so shocked he flipped over. I really thought I gave him a heart attack. He is over 2 and a half now.

He looked good but ever so slow.

Rogue did that earlier because she was trying to get through a gap she didn't fit down when she was free ranging and I picked her up. She wasn't happy :roll:

Back