• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my baby girl

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
She is my world :love:

Rabbitbirthday104-1.jpg

Keeping my feet warm
Rabbitbirthday105.jpg

Herrowwww
Rabbitbirthday092.jpg

Omnomnomnom
Rabbitbirthday088.jpg

More omnomnomnom
Rabbitbirthday087.jpg

Snuggling up to dad (they fell asleep together)
Rabbitbirthday120-1.jpg

And scrounging off mum
Rabbitbirthday124.jpg

Thank you guys :love: I think she's the best ever but I am slightly biased :lol: She has heart problems so we are grateful for every day we have with her.

lovely bunny and lots of nice man flesh :oops:

You can have him if you like :lol: I actually have a better pic but didn't add it as I thought it had too much man in it :lol:

These pictures are so cute espeically the first one! :love::love::love::love::love:

That's her in her favourite spot under the desk, she loves to snuggle up at our feet. I love the way she crosses her paws. :D

Gorgeous girlie ... she wouldn't be just a little bit spoilt, would she? ;)

My girl?!? NEVER!

:lol::lol::lol:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww .. that just shows the REAL bunny she is ...its what we knew was under the surface while she was here ..

I cant thank you enough for giving her a home ... i realy cant ..

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you all for your lovely comments :love:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww .. that just shows the REAL bunny she is ...its what we knew was under the surface while she was here ..

I cant thank you enough for giving her a home ... i realy cant ..

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I knew she would be in there somewhere...it happens with all 'nasty' buns...they just need some time and lots of love.

We can't thank you enough for giving us our wee star :love:

:shock: Where do you live ? That bunny is mine. :love::love::love:

Aberdeen...bit of a trek! :lol:

She is so sleek and friendly. :love::love::love:

She is a big sook, loves her cuddles. Not friendly to anyone she doesn't know though! :lol:

beautiful:love::love:

no way could such a sweet looking girly be a destructo-bun......i think you must frame her in the 'naughty' pics:lol:

Back