• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myxi jab time tomorrow... Dental tomorrow now.

Gertie

Mama Doe
Someone's a little disapproving.

003.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

Thanks all.

I'm actually a bit worried - she hates it up there! I might see if I can sit in the car and wait while the other half takes her in - he's got a firmer grip on her than I do! :oops:

Lol, bless. They do make you feel guilty don't they? When I took Alfie and Akpo for theirs Alfie climbed into my arms and buried his face in my jumper. Made me feel terrible (he is not a cuddlebun in the slightest)

I wish they could understand it's for their own good.

Thanks for the comments. :):wave:

She has been vaccinated again now. She does have a spike again so we've booked her in for Wednesday to have a dental. :(
Luckily, she's showing no signs of struggling to eat or illness, so it looks like we're catching it way before it's affecting her and this obviously should only aid in her recovery. Fingers crossed! :)

Hope the dental goes well.
Took mine today and Pippin's little face was a picture when he had the injection and he kept moving towards me (which was so cute!).
The others didn't make a fuss at all.

Hope the dental goes well.
Took mine today and Pippin's little face was a picture when he had the injection and he kept moving towards me (which was so cute!).
The others didn't make a fuss at all.

Thank you. :)

Aww, was it his first time?
Gertie was actually much better than I expected. :)

Nope, he has them every 6 months. I think he was just being a wimp today!

Back