• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Bunny Package - vets4pets

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
went to pets4vets, for Harry's neuter today and the vet explained a new package just for bunnies that they are offering.
Its called the happy Bunny package and sounds really good :D
It costs just £55 and it includes -
2 myxi vaccs
1 VHD
Parasite control
10% of neutering
Sounds good to me so thought I'd share :wave:

I used them for neuters, apparently you can get free health checks too

I wonder if it's a lot cheaper to use the package that buy it all seperately though

I used them for neuters, apparently you can get free health checks too

I wonder if it's a lot cheaper to use the package that buy it all seperately though

i would think so? my vets charge £28 per vaccination so 3 of those alone (myxo x2 plus 1xvhd) would be cheaper.

I get this too, it's really good. My vets sent me leaflet about it in the post a few months ago, I think you get quarterly health checks with it aswell, not sure if thats with a vet or nurse though.

i would think so? my vets charge £28 per vaccination so 3 of those alone (myxo x2 plus 1xvhd) would be cheaper.

They were pretty cheap for neutering so I assumed they'd be cheap for vaccinations (certainly cheaper than £28 )

thanks for that :wave:

turns out there is one near where I live, and I need 3 buns spaying in a few months, will make the call :)

vet quoted yesterday for vaccs - £22.50 each. that will be without the consultation fee which used to be £23 and is now probably more. so buns looking to cost me hundred and forty shortly. matthew had a windy tummy yesterday - £55 (metaclop, metacam, matacam to bring home) which didn't seem all that expensive. and matty is better today, the little fellow.

so the vets4pets deal sounds ok...

m+t's mum - what??????? £12.50? where are you? i'm only just over the border from west yorkshire!

Back