• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What clothing do you wear when brushing bunny rabbits?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
Is there anything that will not mean i get covered in fur ?

I use a brush that attracts hair and brush myself down after holding them, but i'd rather fur just drop off me.

I believe silk is supposed to be good, but think the buns would rip it easily whilst handling.

What do you do to keep yourself from becoming covered in fur when brushing your buns.

I assume most people brush buns outside?

Do you have a outside table to brush them on or do you just brush them when in runs, like i do. I.e whilst they are on the ground.

Personally, i dont change especially to brush the buns? :?

I brush them. If i get fur on me, i get it off with sticky tape wrapped around my hand :lol:

I dont have money or time to waste :D

I just wear anything, then get changed or use a lint roller (brilliant invention!)

I have a table with all my brushes and things and a square of carpet to sit them on, if it's warm I'll just sit them on top of one of the hutches where the fur can blow away

I just wear anything, then get changed or use a lint roller (brilliant invention!)

I have a table with all my brushes and things and a square of carpet to sit them on, if it's warm I'll just sit them on top of one of the hutches where the fur can blow away

Yes i could perhaps sit them on the outdoor wall and then perhaps i would be less furry!. I always look like a bunny once i've finished and the lint brush i have doesn't work that great- leaves bits of fur on me.

I put on a coat that fur doesn't stick to. Its an old puffa jacket, but something like a smooth tracksuit top would work just as well.

You should wear a fur coat (faux fur ofcourse) then the bunny fluff would just add to it and you would never know :lol:

I wear whatever I'm wearing when I decide he needs a brush! The fur is so fluffy it normally floats around in the air for ages anyway rather than sticking to me!

I have a special bunny handling jumper. It has lots of holes in it since Joey doesn't like being handled.

Back