• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great place to buy...

Has anyone used Pet Planet before? I ordered a pet carrier and the wrong one was delivered :roll: I contacted them and straight away a replacement was sent by courier and they did a straight forward swap at my front door. Only when I opened the box half of the bits were missing! I was on the phone again and this wonderful company sent out everything I needed really quickly and they couldn't have been more 'sorry' for the trouble I had :D I was just so impressed with the way they delt with my problems I just had to let you all know (I've told them too)! :wave:

I've used them, I got my carriers from there :thumb: Some of the things they sell for rabbits aren't really suitable in my eyes but on the whole they seem to have good prices.

i use them quite a lot. i got my run from them a couple of years ago, it arrived in 24 hours but had a piece missing which they also replaced within 24 hours.

i buy dog things from them mostly but they are brilliant and their customer service is excellent. :)

Back