• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a name for a very special bun..

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
I need a name for this bun who arrived this morning :love:

Here he is enjoying the sun, he's settling in well!!

crochetbun.jpg

She best not ever neuter/spay :shock:

I neuter all bunnies that go out - I can't have anybody else breeding any of these babies ;) - but I have my own breeding pair at home that are at it like, well, rabbits, pretty much all day.

I'm not planning to neuter them ever but my breeding might come to a halt if my fingers drop off. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm useless with names so I suggest Archibald and won't be surprised in the slightest if you don't use it. :lol:

:love: How do I adopt one?

Look in the fundraising for rescue's section on here, they are called Spring Bunnies. There isn't any available at the moment but some more might be 'bred' at some point I think :)

Thanks for all name suggestions, I'll be having a think! :)

I've got a little book of bunny names, but I usually manage to come up with something without needing it. I do have the occasional browse through it. I think the little white boy bunny might suit a name beginning with R, like Rodney.

I've got a little book of bunny names, but I usually manage to come up with something without needing it. I do have the occasional browse through it. I think the little white boy bunny might suit a name beginning with R, like Rodney.

That's a good idea :) I quite like Rodney :love: Any other R names? :)

:love: How do I adopt one?

As Liz said, there is a thread called Spring Bunnies in the fundraising section - more will be available in around 2 weeks (and you have to be quick off the mark :lol:) but I will be 'breeding' them for quite a while to come. :D

Oh my life :shock: You stick to breeding, we'll stick to naming :lol::lol: :angel:

:lol::lol::lol:

I was going to name all the bunnies before they went out ..... you're all very lucky I changed my mind. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

I was going to name all the bunnies before they went out ..... you're all very lucky I changed my mind. ;)

:lol: :lol: I do like all the name suggestions but I think Rodney stands out, Rodney Rabbit :love: :D

Hope Rodney Rabbit is behaving himself. My Rosa Jane can be a right little madam at times. :roll::lol:

Back