• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help needed please

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone have any pictures of their set ups using those NIC cubes thingy's and do they stay together OK?

Where do you buy the cube panels from?

Thanks

Boudicca has one of the best NIC cube setups i've ever seen, her pics are on RU somewhere!

ooh thank you Graham :oops::oops:

They are VERY easy to put together and for extra security you can use cable ties to secure them which I've done in many places. Under the carpet areas I've put some thin plywood incase the buns dug up the carpet and got a paw stuck through the floor. However, very oddly, they've never tried to dig the carpet pieces up?! The original set up did have a door but I removed it as D&D are free range.

ETA re the sturdiness this set up is really quite heavy and hasn't budged or come apart in the 3years its been set up!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, I need to make another indoor pen and I think this would be the best way of doing it

Thanks for all your help, if anyone else has got any pictures, please let me know :wave:

I now only use them for fencing off areas I have some in the shed I will see how many I have got as I prefer drop pin puppy pens because they have doors and are easier to put up. You can have what I have left if it's enough.

I now only use them for fencing off areas I have some in the shed I will see how many I have got as I prefer drop pin puppy pens because they have doors and are easier to put up. You can have what I have left if it's enough.

Thanks Emma, that would be fantastic, thank you so much

Back