• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They do NOT like this heat

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
At all, poor things.
Doing everything I can to keep them cool but it's not nice them them.

I miss you winter

Think Poppy must be a strange rabbit as she seems to love the warm weather...she has been sunbathing all day:D

One of my oldie dogs does not do well in this weather though and is really uncomfortable in it:( I love the sun so I just leave the blinds closed in the lounge to keep the dogs cool..and the rest of us are outside:p

Mine are indoors, they don't go out a lot... But they're not even wanting to run about tonight because it's just so hot :(

Bless them:( I must really have a strange rabbit she is loving it:oops: Mind you she has the coolest part of the garden...loads of shade so maye she isnt feeling it like us:D

Mine are indoors and they're fine, we have the air running most of the time so its in the mid 70's (low to high 90's outside usually). Although the cats don't like hot weather. My outdoor cats will be happy when they're converted to indoor cats in a couple days :D

Mine are indoors and they're fine, we have the air running most of the time so its in the mid 70's (low to high 90's outside usually). Although the cats don't like hot weather. My outdoor cats will be happy when they're converted to indoor cats in a couple days :D

My bunnys are used to it being cold and rainey :lol:

They've cooled down now :love:
My cats LOVE the heat and stay laid out in the garden all day long

I find its cooler indoors. Mine never seem any different to normal, they spend the afternoon asleep in winter anyway :roll::lol:

I find its cooler indoors. Mine never seem any different to normal, they spend the afternoon asleep in winter anyway :roll::lol:

Millys normally really active but theyre both just flopped out infront of my fan.
Guess I'm not getting that back tonight then :lol:

Back