• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I painted this..

whitehood

Warren Veteran
Opinions & advice please,

img017.jpg

img018.jpg

You should get some blank canvases and do some paintings on those. I think you can buy them quite cheaply, or maybe the school would provide them. Then put the pain on really think in lots of layers. I think that would suit your style. :wave:

You should get some blank canvases and do some paintings on those. I think you can buy them quite cheaply, or maybe the school would provide them. Then put the pain on really think in lots of layers. I think that would suit your style. :wave:

Thanks
I saw some A4 sized canvasses in the 99p store
Should I use acrylic or water colour paint?

Ty
I'm good at all of the subjects
But in Drama I feel embarrassed to act in front of people I feel trapped, Im a good movie style actor but not a drama actor >.<
I like directing though

I'm aright in Spanish :p

At least you enjoy drama, even if embarrassed. No way in a million years would my son do drama or art.

Watercolor is transparent, so to paint on black canvas you would need acrylic. For watercolor I suggest a nice thick watercolor paper. It's a bit expensive but the difference is amazing! The sheets are glued around the sides so the paper won't curl up much when it's wet.
I like the pose in the first painting, it's very natural. :) Next time you could try to add a background!

Last edited:
My Drama teacher is the head of creative arts and makes us do a page of homework each lesson sometimes 2 pages+
Why wouldnt your son do drama or art ?

Well he has no artistic ability and hates hates hates doing anything like drama or public speaking or debates. If he had an english debate, he was always at home sick.

Doesn't matter now, he is 22.

Back