• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"It's all mine" - the video!

yodelpig

Young Bun
Meet Hywel, King of the Tribe! He has very orthodox views on wedding vows -"all of yours is mine and all of mine is mine" - and royal prerogatives.

It is incredibly hard to work even for a trained knight to defend whatever grass is left from 10 eager wives!

(Please click on the picture to start the video!)

:lol::lol::lol: Bless him. I love how, for a lot of the time, nobody even tries to take any grass; they all just sit around the edge of the bowl, drooling over what they can't have. :lol:

Thanks a lot!

They really are a proper working herd who lives and moves as a unit. They are not so much cuddly pets because they prefer to be with their friends, but I have all the fun of interacting with them and watching the fascinating group dynamics!

Hywel is the new (neutered) boar on the block. I chose him because he is very dominant and had ended up bullying every other boar his previous owner and the rescue had tried him with. As you can see, he can easily hold his own against ten girls!!! :love:

Back