• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can someone recommend me a good brush?

Furminator :) Never tried it but I have a cheap version which I think was just called a pet shedder.

I used it on Flash today and there were huge furballs flying everywhere :lol:

Have you tried 'plucking'? Lightly pull on the fur and the moulty bits will come out, I kind of do it by massaging the fur between my fingers

I reccomend the Furminator :wave: I ordered one of ebay for £9 before they came out in the shops for £30 :shock: might be worth a look on ebay ;)

Furmanitors work magic:shock:

230446_169627099759072_100001353501097_345603_1762397_n.jpg

I will keep searchin. I saw some comb type ones today in the range, maybe worth giving them a try. I have got a different type of brush which i am using for the time being.

The one I have is more like a tail comb than a rake, it's got a little shedding bit and a handle to the side that's grey and blue, came in a simple plastic packet if its the same one :)

I must get one for Smudge. I use a comb for him but its hard work and he dislikes it, the quicker i can get it done the better. We get double that amount of fur just with a comb :shock:

The one I have is more like a tail comb than a rake, it's got a little shedding bit and a handle to the side that's grey and blue, came in a simple plastic packet if its the same one :)

yes, it was like a tail comb, reminded me a bit like a nit comb :oops:

Might nip back over the weekend and try one.

Another recommendation for the furminator from me! :wave: I have the biggest size as I won it in a dog mag, and I have large dogs :D It works fine on the buns though.

i find that a normal, cheap plastic comb is the best for my flopsys thick fur, i dont have to pull on too much in one go when I am grooming his tufts :)

Back