• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weird 'flicking' thing they do with their front paws

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
when they are sat ive noticed they swipe their front paws together alot, so this weird flapping thing

what is this??

when they are sat ive noticed they swipe their front paws together alot, so this weird flapping thing

what is this??

All bunnies do it. Lots of different theories. Mine is that they're flicking the dust off, so they don't get it on their faces when they wash themselves.

All bunnies do it. Lots of different theories. Mine is that they're flicking the dust off, so they don't get it on their faces when they wash themselves.

oo yh i no all buns do it just wonderd why, and yes thats a good theory!! normally is before they clean!

I think they are shaking their hands to push up their sleeves on their shirts, well no really, but that's what it looks like.

I always thought they were just 'loosening up' to wash their faces and reach their ears etc :lol:

ahah the possibilities are endless aha! im detemind to find out the anwer

at the mo, im going with getting dust off their paws so they have clean paws to clean their face

Back