• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry's Neuter Tommorrow

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Harry's neuter tommorrow. We have to bring him in a 9:00 am.
Have to drop him off with his water bottle, hay and some food.
Rang up this afternoon and managed to get him in for today :)
Any spare vibes for my boy, will be appreciated :wave:
(also a quick question, should I feed him as usual in the morning?)

Yes unlike dogs they have to eat right up to the last minute. You normally have to take a packed lunch with you so they can eat pre and post op...:wave:

Have you taken a bun in for a spay/neuter before or have your other three buns already been spayed/neutered before you got them? Feed him as normal right up until he goes and take some food with him, some of his favourites to tempt him, I took loads in with Beano! :oops: Good big handful of hay, pellets, water, any treats he likes, and his fav herbs/fuit/veg. Good luck :)

Have you taken a bun in for a spay/neuter before or have your other three buns already been spayed/neutered before you got them? Feed him as normal right up until he goes and take some food with him, some of his favourites to tempt him, I took loads in with Beano! :oops: Good big handful of hay, pellets, water, any treats he likes, and his fav herbs/fuit/veg. Good luck :)

thank you , yes my other three were spayed/neutured at the rescue, harry wasnt as he wasnt from a rescue i had found him :)

Back