• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cooling buns with light water spray?

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
I read somewhere that you can cool them down by spraying like a fine mist of cold water on them :? i don't reli think that would work tho would it ?

pobs better to just wet their ears

why not buy one of the ice pods from pets at home?
they are about £6 and you just stick it in the freezer for a few hours and put it in the hutch :)

why not buy one of the ice pods from pets at home?
they are about £6 and you just stick it in the freezer for a few hours and put it in the hutch :)

I make my own with like plastic bottles filled with water then freeze them, but the buns still feel hot even when lying next to them :/

As long as they aren't in full sun and have shade, water they will stay still because that cools them down, it's the best thing to do, I wouldn't use a mist sprayer I would just dampen a piece of kitchen roll, squeeze it out and gently place it on their head across the ears not eyes for a few minutes.:wave:

As long as they aren't in full sun and have shade, water they will stay still because that cools them down, it's the best thing to do, I wouldn't use a mist sprayer I would just dampen a piece of kitchen roll, squeeze it out and gently place it on their head across the ears not eyes for a few minutes.:wave:

yhh ive wet their ears slightly all but matilda aproved aha

Back