• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freerange time, and Nenä would rather sulk in her run.

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
Why, Nenä?! You have the WHOLE garden to explore :shock: She came out and had a shuffle around but she's been snoozing in her run for about 20 mins now:lol:

Täplä meanwhile is running around the garden like a crazybun. If she comes near I'm putting water on her ears just incase she's heating herself up like mad with all this craziness :roll:

All mine snooze during the afternoon plus it's quite warm here, they just aren't bothered moving around much when its warm.

Gingers been asleep ALL day.

She's so lazy.

Oh ginger, a bun after my own heart :love: I must admit I did get into their run and fall asleep next to them :oops:

All mine snooze during the afternoon plus it's quite warm here, they just aren't bothered moving around much when its warm.

Indeed, lazy bums! At least Täplä has the good grace to snooze outside her run :lol:!

Back