• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st Birthday Marvin! We have the same birthday!! Thanks Starlight!

mattyp

Warren Veteran
(Following on from Gray's thread about Ginger's birthday, it now appears Marvin may also have just turned 1!)

I found Marvin (then named Ringo) on RU the first time I ventured into the 'rabbits in need' section. He was such a regal looking Rabbit that I came back to look multiple times, until I finally inquired about him.

giantbunsbabies041.jpg

One of Starlight's pictures of him.

He was an absolute demon when we first got him! He was a little obsessed with biting hands and fingers, and would have big mood swings when he didn't get things his way! His bond with Maisie however went very smoothly and Maisie was very grateful after all her years alone to finally have a lovely toyboy to snuggle up to.

Berlin09319.jpg

He has now became one of the family and has completed challenged how attached I thought I could become to a rabbit :love: He is ridiculously confident around people, and will often greet visitors by running up to them and putting his paws on their legs. He has completely stopped biting and is very affectionate to me and my girlfriend (he loves me more naturally!).

He is still as naughty as ever, weeing on my sofa, eating my fridge and freezer cables, nibbling my laptop cable, destroying a house plant, eating what little flowers I had in my garden, and managing to get into a bag of hay and digging the lot of it out over the floor. But he could commit murder and i'd still love 'im! :love:

So happy birthday Marvin!

22042011031.jpg

225223_10150635011320457_620830456_18800690_3516976_n.jpg

Wishing you many, many more.

PS. For those of you who knew him as Ringo he now weighs in at 2.3kg!

(please don't deduct any man points for my gushing thread!)

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

Hello there big man.

Oh how you've grown since the day i collected you!

Hoppy Birfday for sometime!

NB: -154 man points.

:love::love::love:

Hello there big man.

Oh how you've grown since the day i collected you!

Hoppy Birfday for sometime!

NB: -154 man points.

:lol: Nooo! I better read Zoo magazine and swill some lager to reclaim some.

He was definitely grown, the big fatty! :lol:

ARGH! Look at his beady little eyes... Oh I can feel passive-aggressive loving coming on....ARGH he's just so cute :love: :love: :love: :love:

Happy Birthday Mr Marvin! :wave:

Happy birthday. :)

I didn't realise he was the bunny that Gray picked up with Ginger until today. :lol:

:shock:

Thats mental.

Chicken Oriental.

Marvin has the same Birthday as his owner :shock: You couldnt have planned that!

It was meant to be!! :D

That has properly made my day!

(this thread is very very late though!) :lol:

Happy (very) belated Birthday Marvin!! what a gorgeous boy :)

(and don't worry Matty no man points are getting deducted for your gushing thread ;) after all who wouldn't be like that about such a handsome bunny)

Back