• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummeh what does yoo mean dis is da hoomin toy?

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Cleary it iz made for meeeee

763cca0b-0643-4831-9d62-698263e48304.jpg

My Mummeh duzn't be feeding me i haz to noms da scabby of leefs

fba5fcca-1548-4297-99de-973cbe3d5bd9.jpg

Aww why do you have to eat the scabby leaves?? This is clearly a case of neglect!! :shock:;):lol:

Riley : I know Auntie ShelleeeeePoops :cry: i iz a neglected bunny :cry:

Me : :roll: Riley, you all eat manky old leaves, you go mad for them for some reason :lol:

Riley : We packeded our bagz Auntie ShelleeeePoops, but den Mummeh sed she wouldz not gives us da lift to da train stashon :shock: how wude is dat :shock:

Well you best get on ya bikes then, I have no petrol :lol:

Riley : Auntie ShelleeeePoops u hadz betta go get sum petwol becuz i iz only having thwee legz and Mummeh sed i needz to have two pawz on the handlebars at all timez or i would be falling off :shock: and she sez she wont buyz me a unicycle :roll:

:lol:
Riley : Auntie ShelleeeePoops u hadz betta go get sum petwol becuz i iz only having thwee legz and Mummeh sed i needz to have two pawz on the handlebars at all timez or i would be falling off :shock: and she sez she wont buyz me a unicycle :roll:

:cry: Tell you what I will ride up there and you can have a backie yeah?? and your mate can go in the basket

poor riley!! having to eat scabby leaves AND suffer the indignation of having a fellow bunny nose shoved up his behind:(
:lol:

Back