• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny safe paints

Is there anything cheaper than cuprinol, otherwise it'll cost £60. Which I don't have.

I bought 2 x large tins, on cuprinol and onr ronseal ( both similar colours) and a brush for £25 yesterday at focus, everything has been reduced as they are going into liquidation.

I've used Wilkinsons own brand wood paint.

The manufacturers won't guarantee anything is safe if ingested by animals, probably in case some freak accident occurs where an animal eats a bit of wood with the paint on and gets ill and they get sued (that's how it goes nowawdays :()

I've certainly had now problems with the Wilkinsons paint, and my buns have certainly chewed enough wood that's painted with it :lol:

I bought 2 x large tins, on cuprinol and onr ronseal ( both similar colours) and a brush for £25 yesterday at focus, everything has been reduced as they are going into liquidation.

I heard that but wasn't sure if it was true. I think I'll pop over to focus tomorrow :)

Back