• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess what I saw this morning!

Leximo

Young Bun
I came out this morning to give Buddy his breakfast as usual, but when I approached his hutch I noticed next-door neighbours cat lying next to his run with Buddy on the other side... I immediately panicked and my heart went into my mouth, but when I got a little closer I saw that they were GROOMING each other! :shock: The cat bolted after I tried to get a closer look but I could clearly see them both licking each others fur through the mesh of the run :shock:

I don't know if they have been having this secret love affair for a while, but I'm just so surprised and a little amused :lol:

Yeah, we are currently looking at some rescues for a wife for him :love: He's going in for his neuter next month and I've got my eye on a beautiful lionhead from my local RSPCA shelter :D

Yeah, we are currently looking at some rescues for a wife for him :love: He's going in for his neuter next month and I've got my eye on a beautiful lionhead from my local RSPCA shelter :D

Squahh, so cute! But then the cat will be sad :cry:!

Awww thats sweet! Mine are terrified of the local cats and start thumping whenevet one comes in the garden.

Rabbits and cats can get on it seems. I comments in an earlier post how my rabbit Benjamin enjoys playing with our cat Evie. No grooming yet, just ben jumping, eating together and playing lots of games.

Back