• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adventures of Midwife Bunny Part Three - She predicted Labour!

Wiserabbit

Young Bun
Well I'm sat here cheerfully trying to disctract myself from early labour!

I thought I share the latest episode in the activities of midwife bunny, Juno. Basically, she knew I was in latent labour before I did! On Tuesday night she built a nest in the corner of her hutch, exactly like you'd expect to see from an expectant doe - she piled all of her hay up in a corner and made a very neat circle pit in the centre. It's totally even with high sides and way too small for her to fit in. :love:

Wednesday morning the midwife came to do a membrane sweep and at the risk of "TMI" said "Oh, you are already 4cm dilated!" and then laughed at me later when my I declared that "My rabbit knew!"

Bless her - she clearly thinks the Moses basket we have ready is woefully inadequate!

I've been following her story and I love her. :)
What a special bunny.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you and I hope she loves your baby too. Imagine her licking his/her little hands or cheeks. :love:

Back