• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Milo U/D He's ok

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
I just dropped him at the vets for his neuter. I am so nervous and might need some vibes for myself :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I am up to my second cup of coffee since 9am. Its going to be a long wait until 1.30 when I can call to check on him.

I know how you feel, one of mine is in today too. Will be thinking of you xx

I'll be thinking of you too.

They told me that they do this all the time. I said yes but not to my bunny :( This is his first GA. I have asked them to trim his nails and check his teeth while he is unconscious.

Thanks :wave: Up to my 3rd coffee and I am cleaning like a mad women. I don't get to do such a deep clean with Milo here as he likes to 'help' :roll:

Awww sending Milo lots of vibes. Bramble was 'done' about 9 weeks ago now, it's a scary time, but I'm sure Milo will be fine. I don't think Bramble has even realised he's 'missing' anything yet!

Are you going to get Milo a friend? We've just got Bungee, and I can't wait to put them in together. :love:

I'm sure he will be fine but I worry anyway :) It was the look that he gave me this morning at the surgery when I gave him a cuddle. It was like he thought I was abandoning him :(

I want to get him a friend. My partner is against it but I am going to keep working on him. I am going to ask for a bunny for my birthday :)

I have put a picture of Milos cage and extension below. Will he be ok with this tonight or should I remove access to the extension? As you can see he will need to jump over the edge of the cage (the blue bit) to get into the extension. Then to get out of that he will have to jump over the little bit just below the door. Hope this all makes sense.

photo-98.jpg

I'm going out for a few hours, but I'll be thinking of you at 1.30pm. :wave: I'll let someone more experienced comment on the set-up. I had a 4 feet by 2 feet puupy crate for Spenser, so he had more space than Milo's cage, but no jumps. He was jumping in and out of his basin the second day after his neuter if I remember rightly.

Back