• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish me luck! First night free range...

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
...tonight is the first night I've left the bunnies out of their cage. They're in the kitchen - eeek!

They've been out in there all afternoon alone, but it's different overnight - I'm so worried!!!!

I think the silence indicates that the bunnies have eaten the entire house, including the owners :shock:

hahah! I'm here! Sorry guys, not been on properly for a while!

They were great! I'm so proud!! No toilet accidents - in fact - they're better now at using their toilet!

I'm worried after reading a post about a bunny who got her head stuck though. What if they decide to investigate the back of the fridge? :s It's pushed right up to the wall, and they've never shown any interest in it, but it doesn't mean they won't.

I'm scared they'll get stuck and die of fright, or chew the wires if they miraculously get at them :s

I'm not sure how to do it - the fridge is against the wall so I have nothing to attach anything too. (Rented house as well :lol: )

Back